UNIVERSAL EMERGENCY SERVICES
ENTRY-LEVEL MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION ORGANIZATION
As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Universal Emergency Services encourages all potential applicants, regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, or ancestry, to apply for positions within Universal Emergency Services. Minorities and females are encouraged to apply.
UES members are sworn staff dedicated to upholding and enforcing all in-game laws as well as organizational standards, to protecting lives and property, and to maintaining peace and order within the community, including but not limited to, role-playing for extended periods of time in various roles, assisting UES staff and individuals unaffiliated with UES on personal time, and assisting in the development of Universal Emergency Services.
To be eligible to take part in the recruitment process for UES, applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 15 years of age at time of appointment
- Working Personal Computer or Laptop
- Discord Chat App
- Working headset/microphone
- Working copy of Grand Theft Auto V and FiveM
- A cursory background check may be performed at time of application
- Knowledge of U.S traffic laws
- Must be fluent in speaking the English language
- Must be fluent in writing and reading the English language
- Discord name must not be vulgar in nature
A five-phase hiring process will be utilized in assessing applicants. Each phase will be used as a means to determine an applicants suitability for employment as a Universal Emergency Services member.
- Ranking Interview with Departmental Administration or Executive Administration
- Background Investigation
- UES Police Officers Standards and Training Academy
Eligibility for appointment is conditional upon the applicants ability to pass each of the five phases. Additionally, a two month probationary period will be required for all new appointments. Two months of service are considered an "on-the-job" analysis of the individuals ability to perform all tasks and maintain all expectations of a UES member. The inability of an individual to qualify or failure to report in any phase of the examination will eliminate that person from further testing and consideration.
- Shift Schedule: Universal Emergency Services operates role-plays twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week for as long as there is enough staff present within the server. Additionally, members may be required to attend in-service training or other functions as listed on the training and activities schedule on our website.
- Training Program: Upon employment, UES applicants attend a, minimum 30 hour, training academy with Universal Emergency Services RLEA staff.
- Probation: Upon graduation from our academy, members serve a 45 day probation before being eligible to drop their probationary status. Additionally, members are required to complete all training before being eligible to drop their probationary status.
Best of luck to all of you and thank you for considering UES as your emergency service role-play organization. Take time on your application and be detailed and thorough in your responses.